2018 Magical Glass Pumpkin Patch
Glass Pumpkins Galore | Los Gatos High School
Saturday September 22, 10am-5pm
& Sunday September 23, 10am-3pm
Reception (viewing only, no sales) on Friday, September 21, 5pm-7pm.
To avoid missing out, subscribe to our pumpkin patch updates.
10 Reasons to Attend the Magical Glass Pumpkin Patch this September
- View and choose from thousands of locally-made art glass pumpkins. Yes, thousands! 3,500 stunning unique art glass pumpkins and other art works will be on exhibit and for sale on the lawn of Los Gatos High School.
- Meet the artists! Ten phenomenal Bay Area glass artists, each on-site to represent their many months of work.
- Support local artists and local art programs. Nearly $200,000 raised for Los Gatos High School art programs and other LGHS programs in need. Your purchases support both local glass artists and make a difference for educational programming.
- Make a day of it. Enjoy a day in historic downtown Los Gatos with friends and family.
- You’ll find prices for all budgets. Glass pumpkin prices start at $25 and go to $500+. Visa/MC accepted. Admission is free.
- Enjoy a community experience. Come and experience the magic of a glass event that has become a community tradition.
- Get autumn decorating ideas. Planning for Halloween? Or the Thanksgiving table? You’ll find ideas galore.
- Start your own unique art collection or find vibrant new designs.
- Do your holiday shopping early. Gift wrapping is free! Glass pumpkins make a great hostess or unique holiday gift.
- Enjoy a family friendly activity. Kids and pets are welcome.